You know that saying: If I could go back in time...........
Well, unfortunately not possible. But the mind is such a wonderful thing, it can take you anywhere.
The heart of my growing up years took place in the Bronx. There are things and people who stick with me forever in my mind and in my heart. So many good times walking up and down my block on Grand Concourse. I sure miss those days,the holidays,the diversity. Now looking back, so many things have changed but never will I forget that this is where it all began.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Favorite band of all times.....

One of my favorite bands of all times was Europe. Back in the day I thought Joey Tempest was the hottest man alive. It's funny how things have changed, but at that time in the 80's as I remember, we just couldn't get enough of the big haired bands, the guitars and their flashy outfits which only THEY could have pulled off. If I could go back in time........ I would be in the front row seat of a Europe concert watching them perform on stage just like in this video, to one of my favorite songs: The Final Countdown

No comments: