You know that saying: If I could go back in time...........
Well, unfortunately not possible. But the mind is such a wonderful thing, it can take you anywhere.
The heart of my growing up years took place in the Bronx. There are things and people who stick with me forever in my mind and in my heart. So many good times walking up and down my block on Grand Concourse. I sure miss those days,the holidays,the diversity. Now looking back, so many things have changed but never will I forget that this is where it all began.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Like a zombie....

Today like many other days I just stood in my closet doorway staring into the air and trying to decide what in the world I should wear.You know there can't be any more truth to the fact that you dress according to your mood.So today I was feeling pretty good mentally, I mean my mind was relaxed, no work till next Tuesday, no constant phones ringing and all that good stuff. But I was like a zombie,physically drained after another busy week at work.So today my colors and patterns weren't exactly...coordinated..But I said, "who really cares".

No comments: