You know that saying: If I could go back in time...........
Well, unfortunately not possible. But the mind is such a wonderful thing, it can take you anywhere.
The heart of my growing up years took place in the Bronx. There are things and people who stick with me forever in my mind and in my heart. So many good times walking up and down my block on Grand Concourse. I sure miss those days,the holidays,the diversity. Now looking back, so many things have changed but never will I forget that this is where it all began.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Recipes...

I remember when growing up, Labor Day was all about great food, the get togethers and spending quality time with the family.I found these delicious recipes on Eating Well website which I hope you enjoy. Easy and Healthy Labor Day Recipes .And of course we can't forget why we celebrate Labor Day in the first place as it is dedicated to the American workers and their achievements as well as their contributions to our country.

No comments: