You know that saying: If I could go back in time...........
Well, unfortunately not possible. But the mind is such a wonderful thing, it can take you anywhere.
The heart of my growing up years took place in the Bronx. There are things and people who stick with me forever in my mind and in my heart. So many good times walking up and down my block on Grand Concourse. I sure miss those days,the holidays,the diversity. Now looking back, so many things have changed but never will I forget that this is where it all began.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

JHS 118 , Bronx, N.Y.

This is how I remember JHS 118 back in 1988-'89 where I attended the 9th grade. I believe that it no longer has a ninth grade curriculum. I still have my autograph book where classmates, teachers, friends and others wrote their good luck messages.It was our last year of middle school, graduating, which meant getting a little closer to the real world and time to start thinking a little bit more of what we wanted to do in life. I sure have so many memories. How can I forget how diverse our school population was? And what about the "clicks", the mean girls, the nice girls, the bad boys, the cute guys, and so on. Those were the days.

4 comments:

Alysha said...

I can totally remember the hot guys
<3

Sad LOVE said...

Just Awesome blog it is. here is my blog... CUTE LOVE TEXT , Merry Christmas TEXT

Unknown said...

I remember jhs 118 as well!

Anonymous said...

I just graduated from this school (class of '24). It was really cool to learn about your experience, since I haven't found anything like this so far. I'm currently writing my own book about M.S. 118.