You know that saying: If I could go back in time...........
Well, unfortunately not possible. But the mind is such a wonderful thing, it can take you anywhere.
The heart of my growing up years took place in the Bronx. There are things and people who stick with me forever in my mind and in my heart. So many good times walking up and down my block on Grand Concourse. I sure miss those days,the holidays,the diversity. Now looking back, so many things have changed but never will I forget that this is where it all began.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Good old comics......

I think comic strips will forever live on. Reading the different comics on the Sunday paper were one of the simple good old things I used to look forward too. Some funny, some kind of dry I must admit, some even gave you something to think about in a strange way. I have quite a few favorites, all classics of course.This is just a couple from "That's Life" from 2002 I believe.

That's Life 


That's Life

No comments: